- Face concealer: Vasanti Liquid Cover Up in V4
- Eye primer: MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
- Face powder: Vasanti Facebase in V4
- Eye Shadow: Mix of shades from Cargo Essential Palette in Cool Neutral
- Eye Liner: Annabelle Smudgeliner in Oh My Goth
- Mascara: Maybelline Falsies
- Blush: Something from Caryl Baker - no name
- Lips: NYX Black Label Lipstick in Dusty Rose
My favourite part of this look is the NYX lipstick:
It's a fabulous rose-pink that glides on smoothly with gorgeous pigment. The bonus: it carries a light fruity scent that actually acts as an incentive to re-apply in the middle of the day. I think it's a very pretty colour to rock this Spring!
Along with the FOTD I took some pics of my OOTD:
- Skirt: another great find from Rickis.com - unfortunately I don't have a full length mirror so you can't see that it's a knee-length, pencil fit
- Cardigan: deep pink cardigan from Jacob
- Top: this was from my DC haul over the summer - a beaded shirt from J Crew - love the detailing on the neckline...
Aaaaand I'm starting to love watches again! I chose to wear this one from Fossil that I picked up about a year ago on a trip to the US:
So that was Monday's FOTD and OOTD! I was really starting to feel inspired for Spring until we got a big snow dump in Toronto today. But I can't say I'm surprised - it usually doesn't stop until mid to end of April, so we've got another month to power through and then hopefully we'll see more warm, sunny days.
Did you like/dislike anything about this post? Have you tried any of the products? Are you sick the Toronto snow? Drop me a line...it can be about anything - I love hearing from you guys!